Thermal transfer improvements
Microchannel heat exchangers are used in the car industry for already more than twenty years due to their better operating performance and advantages in comparison with tube and fin coils.
Nowadays the use of Microchannel Heat Exchangers is becoming more and more widespread in other sectors such as commercial vehicles, military vehicles, off road, transport refrigeration and in the HVAC & R industry. Climetal offers the best solutions in the market to a wide variety of discerning customers working hand in hand with them to meet their very diverse requirements.
In business it is essential to improve the efficiency and competitiveness of the products. If you want to adapt your products to the cutting edge technology, do not wait any longer. Climetal will help you to integrate fast and smoothly microchannel technology in your present or future range.
Most probably your competitors are already using the new technology in MCHEx, so don’t get left behind. Bet on more efficient products and get success in the market. This can be your best chance to give your customer the right product that will help you to increase your business.
- Be up to 12% more cost effective: Microchannel technology can reduce the design, manufacturing and operating costs of your A/C systems compared to units manufactured with traditional copper tube and aluminum fins.
- Depending on the size and application, microchannel coils can be up to 40% less expensive than their copper-aluminum equivalent.
- Less weight and reduced dimensions: You can reduce by up to 65% the weight of your heat exchanger. Microchannel heat exchangers are significantly lighter and more compact, making them easier to manipulate during your assembly process, as well as reducing your transport and logistic costs.
- +45% Energy Efficiency: The perfect brazed joint between fins and MP tubes ensure a perfect heat transfer.
- Reduction in the energy consumption of your compressors and fans:
-25% Air-side pressure drop
-65% Refrigerant pressure drop
- 100% recyclable: Microchannel coils are monomaterial, making them easy to recycle compared to traditional copper tube and aluminum fin heat exchangers.
- Noise level reduction thanks to lower air pressure drop.
- -50% Refrigerant charge: Due to its reduced dimensions you can save in the refrigerant charge